Industrial Machinery & Equipment ERP Software
Manufacturers of industrial machinery and equipment face long lead times, complex assemblies with hundreds, even thousands of parts, and must manage supplier relationships and navigate long lead times to ensure they have the products they need to complete final assemblies on time to meet customer demand.
There are a lot of great ERP systems available and many support the basic needs of industrial and machinery equipment manufacturers. Infor CloudSuite Industrial is one of the best ERP products available for manufacturers of industrial equipment and machinery because of its inherent core strengths in bills of material, product configuration, and engineering. Perhaps that why so many industrial equipment and machinery companies rely on Infor CloudSuite Industrial to manage and grow their businesses.
ERP Software for Industrial Machinery & Equipment Manufacturers
With more than 7,000 customers engaged in industrial equipment and machinery manufacturing in more than 100 countries globally, Infor is a true leader in this complex industry segment.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial can be found in every corner of the industrial machinery and equipment manufacturing industry with customers engaged in the production of engines, turbines, tractors and farm implements, construction and mining equipment, metalworking equipment, computers, refrigeration equipment, vending machines, commercial laundry equipment, pumps, HVAC equipment, packaging equipment, speed changers and gear boxes, industrial furnaces and ovens, pumps, power transmission equipment, compressors, textile and paper processing equipment, commercial printing machinery, food processing equipment, and more.
Engines & Turbines
Construction & Mining Equipment
Specialized Industry Machinery
General Industrial Machinery
Computer & Office Equipment
Industrial Equipment & Machinery ERP Software Features
Below is a short list of some of the major features provided by Infor CloudSuite Industrial designed specifically for industrial equipment and machinery manufacturers.
AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
JOB SHOP MANUFACTURING
INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL MACHINERY EQUIPMENT
FOOD & BEVERAGE
More than just ERP – Infor CloudSuite Industrial connects to powerful best in class technologies such as Infor EAM for asset management, Infor PLM for product lifecycle management, Infor CRM for customer relationship management, Infor HCM for human capital management, Infor BI for business intelligence and reporting, Infor Workflow & Alerts, Infor CPQ for complex configure price quotes, budgeting and planning, expense management, and Infor ION for integration to any other system you currently utilize internally. And the Infor Mongoose rapid development platform makes it easy to connect to the systems you use today that you can’t live without or the new systems you want to put in place but need to integrate to your back office systems.
There are literally hundreds of ERP products on the market today for discrete manufacturers of industrial machinery and equipment but the vast majority are built on legacy technology or simply have not kept up with today’s technological advances.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial is built on the amazing Infor OS platform which allows it to adapt quickly with modifications and integrations to best of breed applications without source code changes using the Infor Mongoose development platform.
Further, Infor CloudSuite Industrial is built on Microsoft technologies, enabled for the cloud, and provides a variety of mobile-optimized applications for use on ruggedized devices in harsh manufacturing and field service environments.
Next-generation ERP features are here now with Infor Coleman, an integrated artificial intelligence application within Infor CloudSuite Industrial with machine learning offering you a brand new way to interact with your data in new and meaningful ways.
Free Industrial Machinery & Equipment Manufacturing ERP Information Kit
Industrial Machinery & Equipment Manufacturers business needs are as complex as the products they build. Discover why Infor CloudSuite Industrial is the top choice for machinery and equipment manufacturers. The free kit includes more than 40 different resources including:
- Taking a team approach to executing a digital transformation in the Industrial Manufacturing & Equipment industry
- Top 5 issues in Industrial Machinery & Equipment today
- Guide to Industrial Manufacturing and Industrial Machinery and Equipment Software
- Transforming the equipment industry with telematics and other disruptive technologies
- IIoT Enables Dramatic Changes for OEMs, Renters and Dealerships Providing Equipment Services
- 10 things you should know about giving your customers accurate, profitable quotes
- Manufacturing’s great debate: idea or execution? Which is most important to innovation success?
- The top 5 ways to meet customer expectations in MTO and ETO manufacturing
- Redefining supply chain strategy as planning and execution converge
- A game plan for digital transformation in equipment and rental firms
- A guide to Industry 4.0 technologies for reluctant adopters
- Servitization A key differentiator and source of revenue for manufacturers and distributors
- Digital transformation for the equipment industry: 7 ways to get started
- Digital transformation: quantifying the impact and momentum
- Drive improvement with Infor Implementation Accelerators and the Infor Business Process Modeler
- Four ways small and medium-sized businesses can get more value from the cloud
- Infor CloudSuite Industrial brochures, overview product demos, and case studies