Our Manufacturing ERP Solution
Infor CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine turns the complexities manufacturers and distributors face into opportunities to outshine the competition. Increased productivity and rapid delivery become key differentiators.
With CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine, you get a best-in-class enterprise resource planning solution that adapts to your business needs. We work directly with experts to write industry-specific best practices into the core solution, eliminating the need for costly customizations.
Why manufacturers should invest in a modern ERP
Modern enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems are helping businesses around the globe—including your competitors—revolutionize their operations. Manufacturing companies of all sizes are adopting technology that is industry-specific and designed to better manage business processes on an integrated and real-time basis.
A modern ERP is a lucrative long-term investment that can improve business productivity and agility.
Improve business productivity and agility with modern ERP
How do you run your business? Are you doing weekly planning on a whiteboard? Do you keep track of inventory in spreadsheets? Can you measure performance against key performance indicators (KPIs)? If you rely on a legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, can key stakeholders even utilize it, or do they need to roll up their needs to a few select “super users?” Does your business have lots of data, but it exists in silos and requires time-consuming and error-prone manual processes before it can be shared across business units?
Transcending Modern Complexity With
ERP SOFTWARE MADE FOR THE MANUFACTURING AND SERVICE INDUSTRIES.
Benefits Of CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine
- Cloud and on-premise deployment
- Automated materials and inventory management
- Detailed audit trails
- Powerful tracking and reporting
- Business intelligence and superior data analytics
- Production and inventory control capabilities provide an end-to-end solution
- Tools for contract administration and billing
- Project control, collaboration and execution
- Advanced planning and shop floor scheduling
- User-friendly interface and role-based dashboards
- Microsoft-based solution save times on implementation, customization, and training